Contact Us | Sitemap
Stanley Thailand Foundation was established on October 29, 1993 with registered capital of 200,000 baht which supported by
Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited and Asian Stanley International Co.,Ltd. And
objective areas are as follows :
1. To promote education at all level, particularly scholarships and educational equipment.
2. To promote culture and create good understanding among the various cultures of nations.
3. To promote protection and conservations of the environment in the country.
4. To provide assistance to the needy and the poor particularly when facing disasters.
5. To participate in activities in the interests of the public or to engage in cooperations in chairity with
other organizations in the interests of the public.To stay away from political activities.
The above objective has led to the Public Benefit of Local Community which has always been provided by our foundation, that
our activities under the objective has been continuously performed in order to establish the benefit to the society for always.