The Environment Policy
To reflect our environmental vision, The Company has formulated the environmental policy to ensure that our staff are fully aware of their roles and responsibilities in environmental protection when it comes to their work. Details are as follows.
- We commit to practice, control and protect the use of natural resources as well as mitigate environmental impacts resulting from our operation for compliance with environmental laws and other requirements. Including the change of the world in the new century in the Stanley group
- We strive to develop and enhance our environmental management systems relating to our products and services to prevent and minimize environmental impacts and to extend our practice to others involving in our operation.
- We promote and support environmental activities both inside and outside of the company such as Environmental Shop Floor Management , training , public relations campaigns and others to raise environmental awareness among our stakeholders. We also directly and indirectly promote and support environmental protection and mitigation campaigns.
- The Company discloses our environmental policy as a means to communicate with stakeholders and the public at large and to express our commitment to monitor, protect, enhance and develop the environmental management system.
- The Company conducts a regular assessment regarding the compliance with this policy.