The Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy
Concerned about health and safety of employees, Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited has set up a framework on health, safety, security and environment (HSSE), which are implemented along with duties and responsibilities of our employees. This has been translated into a policy as follows.
- Work safety is the first priority and responsibility of everyone’s operation.
- Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited will strictly comply with laws, rules and regulations and standards governing health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) as well as safety policies and requirements of our clients.
- We support and strive to continue improving safe workplace environment and operating procedures, the use of personal protection equipment (PPE) and the safeguarding of everyone’s wellbeing.
- We support and promote safety activities to help raise safety awareness among our employees both during working hours and beyond. This includes promoting safety culture, training, incentive giving, public relations and organizing safety competitions.
- Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited encourages employees, contractors and the third party to take part in health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) activities.
- We require supervisors at all levels to be a role model and to lead by attending training, teach and incentivize as well as by raising awareness of employees to work safely.
- All employees must regard their own safety, the safety of co-workers and company properties as a priority while on duty.
- We strictly support the 5S scheme (5S in Japanese which can be translated into tidying, convenience, cleanliness, sanitation and nurturing habits) at workplace to prevent accident, injuries and work-related illness.
- We advocate every employee to collaborate in our HSSE project. Employees are entitled to propose ideas to improve work environment and procedures for the purpose of safety.
- We support both human and capital resources for safety and HSSE management to establish safety of our employees and the third party.
- Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited continues to support the safety shop floor management activity to achieve Zero Accident both on and beyond factory floor.
- The company conducts an assessment based on this policy at least once a year.