Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Concerned about health and safety of employees, Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited has set up a framework on health, safety, security and environment (HSSE), which are implemented along with duties and responsibilities of our employees. This has been translated into a policy as follows.
- The Company has set work safety is the first priority and responsibility of everyone’s operation. All employees must consider their own safety , colleague as well as the Company’s assets , that is important throughout the working time.
- The Company will strictly comply with laws, rules and regulations and standards governing health, safety, security and environment (HSSE) as well as safety policies and requirements of our clients.
- The company supports human resources and budget for management in safety , occupational Health and work environment , to achieve the goal of zero accidents both on in work and out of work.
- The Company require supervisors at all levels to be a role model and to lead by attending training, teach and incentivize as well as by raising awareness of employees to work safely.
- The Company support and strive to continue improving safe workplace environment and operating procedures by Implementation of the 5S Principle ( Tidying, Convenience, Cleanliness, Sanitation and Nurturing habits) , along with Safety Shop Floor Management continuously , as well as the use of appropriate personal protective equipment to prevent fire accident at work sick at work occupational and communicable diseases including the good health of all employees.
- The Company encourages employees, contractors and the third party to take part in occupational and safety activity to help raise safety awareness among our employees both during working hours and beyond such as promoting safety culture, training, incentive giving, public relations , competitions and safety suggestion.
- The company conducts an assessment based on this policy at least once a year.