Contact Us | Sitemap
The Company’s Board of Directors have a strong intention to carry out the business at our best potential which will lead us to
achieve the aim and objective of the company. In order to allow the business result to be successful and transparent as well as
establishing of confidence for those shareholders, investors, and all those concern, we hereby provided the Good
Policy to cover principles in 5 categories as follow
1. Right of shareholders
2. Equitable treatment of shareholders
3. Role of stakeholders
4. Disclosure and transparency
5. Responsibilities of the board
The Corporate Governance Policy
1. Providing of business ethics and code of conduct for directors and employee and monitor for compliance with these codes,
and occasionally review and update them.
2. Providing of the clear and appropriate structure, roles, duty, and responsibilities of the board of directors and the executives.
3. Board self evaluation should be conducted.
4. Providing, maintaining, and review the financial control, operating control, and corporate governance, in order to effectiveness
and to ensure that all company’s activities are conducted in accordance with relevant law and ethical standards, and also
performing of risk management and focus to warning signs and unusual transactions.
5. Important information on the company’s business is disclosed correctly, accurately, transparency and on a timely basis to
shareholders as well as stakeholders.
6. Providing of reliable financial report System and Auditing System, and also evaluating of the adequacy of internal control, risk
management, and performance monitoring systems.
7. Making sure that the right of those shareholders and all stakeholders are properly protected and treated.
8. Thoroughly and transparency care taking and resolving of any occurrence of all conflict of interest.
9. Arranging of environmental and social policies.