Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited was first registered as a limited company on 30 May 1980. for manufactured, imported and distributed automotive light bulbs and lighting equipment. We were founded by a Thai-Japanese joint venture between Seng Nguan Hong (Sittipol) Company Limited (currently known as The Sittipol 1919 Company Limited) and Stanley Electric Co., Ltd. of Japan.
On 10 May 1991, we were listed on the SET, and the Company's shares began being traded on the SET under the abbreviation 'STANLY'. our current registered capital is Baht 383.125 million divided into 76.625 million ordinary shares at a par value of Baht 5 each, which are all issued and paid up.
Thai Stanley expanded our business to operate an integrated business , by separate plants for Research & Development Center , Dies & Mould plant , Bulb plant and Lamp plants.and entering into a joint investment to establish new companies in other countries e.g. Lao P.D.R , Vietnam , Indonesia and India , including technical support to the Company in other contries too.