Anti Corruption Policy
Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited has the goal of the business with good governance , holding the principle of transparency and ethical practices to assure all stakeholders.
The Company has participated in the alignment private practice Thailand. In the Anti-corruption to indicate our intention to oppose the corruption in all forms.
The company has a policy Anti-corruption and other relevant policies. The established practice in accordance with this policy and adhere to the code of conduct for directors and employees.
Thai Stanley Electric Public Company Limited. (the Company) is committed to conducting business objectives with integrity, transparency and resistance to corrupt all of the directors, executives, employees and the persons involved working in the company, whether by Offering Promising , Soliciting , Demanding , Giving or Accepting Bribes or the behavior implied in the corrupt to abide by and comply with the Code of conduct of Stanley Group.
The definition of corruption is a practice that is dishonest, illegal and immoral by Offering Promising , Soliciting , Demanding , Giving or Accepting Bribes , whether the act that The Company will receive or pay interest.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Board of Directors is responsible for determining the policy , monitoring , and forming an effective system supporting Anti-corruption act in order to affirm that the Management Team intensively concerns, emphasizes , and cultivates Anti-corruption mindset as the company’s culture.
- The Audit Committee is responsible for revision of financial and accounting reports, internal control, internal audit function, and risk management so that such operations are concise , appropriate , effective , and conformed to global standard.
- The President and Management team are responsible for determining Anti-corruption system, promoting , and encouraging Anti-corruption manner convoyed to all staff and related parties. This also includes reconsideration on system or regulation in order to best adjust with business changes, regulation, standard, and laws.
- Chief of Office of Internal Audit and CG Promotion Division is responsible for auditing , assessment , and evaluations in business transactions whether they are accurate and complied with guidelines , Approval Authority , Standard , laws , and policy in such monitored department in order to assure that the internal controls are sufficient and suitable for probable risk in corruption. This shall be directly reported to the Audit Committee.
1.The Board of Directors , the Management team and employee in every level must follow with Anti-corruption Policy and the Code of Conduct by avoiding involving with any course of corruption in direct or indirect manner.
- The employees shall not be negligent in any corruption conditions involved directly with company and must notify such act to supervisor or responsible person , including collaborate with investigation. Any queries or questions are needed to be consulted by the supervisor or a responsible person who monitors the company Code of Conduct compliance provided in particular channels.
- The company shall provide fairness and safeguard staff who denies or informs corruption cases relating to company by applying Protection Policy who incorporate with Anti-corruption information as stated in the Procedure for Notification of Recommendation Regarding Business Ethics.
- A person who commits the corruption is equivalent to misconduct in the company Code of Conduct. This means such person is needed to consider discipline followed by the company standard. Conviction on laws may be applied in case act violates and laws.
- The company concerns the importance of dissemination, knowledge sharing , and communications with other people who involve or affect company so that those parties shall confirm effectively to the Anti-corruption guideline.
- The company strives to create and sustain organization’s culture representing that corruption is unacceptable in every business transaction dealing with both public and private sectors.
Provision in Implementation
1.This Anti-corruption Policy cover to Human Resource Management process starting from recruitment , promotion , training , evaluation , and benefits provided to associate .Every supervisor in every level must communicate to associate in order to apply in business transaction under their responsibility and monitor such implementation to be the most effective.
- Implementation on Anti-corruption Policy should be followed by guidelines in the company Code of Conduct, Corporate Governance guidelines , Stakeholders’ Guidelines , standard , every company related operation manual , and additional guidelines which will be formulated afterward.
3.To stress the attention on processes which incur a high risk in corruption, the Board of Directors, The management and the employees must conform carefully in the following course of action.
3.1 Gifts , Hospitality and Expenses
Giving or accepting gifts, entertainment and hospitality activities must be complied with the company Code of Conduct.
3.2 Charitable Contribution of Aid
Granting contribution or receiving the aid must be transparent and in accordance with stipulated laws by confirming that such transaction shall not be claimed as a bribery act.
3.3 Business Relation and Procurement Process with the Public Sector
Any types of bribery or illegal payments are prohibited in all business transactions, the company operation and connection to the government. Such implementation must be proceeded transparently and in alignment with related laws and regulations.